Our office continues to follow all CDC, ADA and NY Health Department guidelines. We continue to maintain highest standards of disinfection and sterilization.
- We have adjusted patient scheduling to enforce social distancing.
- All patients and staff members will be screened and temperatures taken upon arrival.
- We ask that you wear a mask to your appointment
- Patients are brought immediately into a disinfected room with minimal waiting in the reception area.
- We are not allowing anyone except the patient into treatment rooms unless absolutely necessary.
- We adhere to strict healthcare protocols and use of personal protective equipment.
We welcome your feedback and questions, and are happy to address your concerns, as we will strive daily to keep our patients and our personnel safe.